CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Proof

Okay, I'm stealing photos from my friend Matti's blog to have proof that I was actually in Hawaii for the past week ! I had so much fun being able to go out there and help Michelle with new baby Paxton.

I did get "me" time though, which was heavenly and a great vacation for me before our new little baby comes. I missed Rob and Breanna like CRAZY, very homesick for them, but I am so greatful that I got to do this.

Here's some pics of a day at the beach that I got to go with Matti, Johnny, Matti's mom, and their adorable kids Eden and Texton.

It's kind of like "where's waldo", you have to search for me in the pics, but it is proof of me being there :) If you can't tell I am the freakishly white one in the pics. I am white b/c of being in Washington, but appparently am VERY sensitive to the sun this pregnancy. I would slather sunscreen on and have to get under shade after 15 min. of being in the sun b/c I would start burning!! So, therefore, I did NOT work on my tan :) But, it was so great to be on the beach and at the ocean and see SUNSHINE!!!!





We also got to see a seal! Fun times.



4 comments:

Ashley C said...

I bet that was fun! It must have been so nice to have "me" time. But at the same time, its hard to be away from family. I'm glad you got to see your new nephew and everyone else in Hawaii. I'm excited for our little trip to Victoria next month. I'm assuming Rob told you about it. :)

m@R(! said...

i see you! Lucky! it is so weird that your little sister had a baby. Amy is having one in sept and I just think it will be werid

Jeff Snoy said...

i know you were there and am soooo
grateful. you needed it and rob and breanna learned to love each other more!!!

Michelle & Todd said...

Haha you are like dad with where's waldo!! Thanks so much for coming out and helping us!!!!!!!! It was TONS of fun and I am glad that our random idea actually worked :) We miss you. Hopefully I will be able to come out in July to see you and help you. Love you tons.