CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Zoo Day





This week we went to the zoo with some friends from the ward. We got to ride there and back with the Kirkwoods, which was lots of fun. Pam and I got to socialize while the kids watched a dvd in their fancy van :) No crying in the car from Breanna, which doesn't happen very often!

I was babysitting another little girl the whole week, so I had 2 toddlers and my pregnant self to haul around the zoo. Thanks to all the ladies who helped me out...especially thanks for your kind words and taking my daughter away from me for a bit when she was on my last nerve (the entire zoo could hear her screaming throughout her 20 minute tantrum).

The girls did pretty well listening to me and had lots of fun looking at the animals. I stole some pics off of Pam Kirkwoods blog, b/c thank goodness, she actually had a camera, a brand new one too (her dream camera), while I forgot to even bring one. Even if I had brought one, I'm sure I wouldn't have used it, I was too busy making sure the girls didn't run in opposite directions :)

I love going to the zoo, b/c each time we go Breanna likes it more and more because she knows more about different animals, can name them, get excited to see them and loves being out and about.

It was a BEAUTIFUL day too, I think 68 degrees or so with BLUE SKIES!!! And SUNSHINE!!

Thanks for the fun day at the zoo!

0 comments: