CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Boy Black

My sister Michelle did in fact have a baby boy! He was born at 12:11 am on the 7th of April. He weighed in at...........6 lbs 0.9 ounces! He did however pee twice within like 30 minutes of being born so he is probably somewhere in the high 5s. Michelle did great and I'm so proud of her!

Baby Boy Black is adorable, he's tiny, but has brown hair and funny facial expressions. (I got to see some videos). For now, no pics, waiting on the new Mom and Dad to post some, so they can be the bearers of GREAT news!

He has had some complications since the birth and is currently on all sorts of monitors and in an incubator. He is working hard on breathing and eating, so they have him on oxygen and a heart monitor and on an IV for nutrition. Michelle and Todd are very anxious and can't wait to be able to hold their little guy. He's so cute and is a little fighter.

Congrats Michelle and Todd...our prayers are with you for your new little guy and hope he can get out his incubator soon and into your arms!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

good luck to them! It's always scary when your baby has to go to the nicu!

Ashley C said...

Congrats to Michele and Todd! I hope he gets healthy and strong soon. I'm sure that is so hard not to be able to take him home.

Tiffany Winters said...

Ok, so I'm not going to lie, I found you through blog stalking. But I am excited for you to have another baby nephew, and that you are going to have a little boy too! My blog is set to private, so if you want to see it, you'll have to email me your blogger email:
tewinters1@yahoo.com

(I also gave your blog address to KaraLynne too)

KaraLynne and Andy said...

My sister found your blog and gave it to me - Im so glad for it too - I loved reading your last couple of blogs. My prayers are with your Dad and sister too. check out my blog.