CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone! I am so greatful to spend the day today with my family. Rob didn't have to work today and got to go to church with us!! Wahoo! Breanna loved having him there and only wanted to play with him during sacrament meeting, so I had a nice relaxing time.

Unfortunately our little girl is sick and so we sped out of there after the first hour, so as to not spread her germs. She was not thrilled that she didn't get to go to nursery, but she is thankfully taking a much needed nap right now instead of being at nursery.

Here are a couple of pics of her "easter egg hunt". How sad does she look :( Although she looks bad, she still had a blast and we re-hid the eggs for her b/c she had so much fun and wanted to do it again. We will rehide them again tonight so Rob's parents can see her Easter egg hunt (through a web-cam on the internet). My parents also got to see her hunt for eggs watching on my dad's laptop in his hospital room. I'm very greatful for technology!!



1 comments:

Michelle & Todd said...

She does look so sad, but I am glad she still had fun!!