CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Adventures at Church



Today at church my friend was kind enough to keep Ethan with her while I ran Breanna to Nursery. I was excited b/c I was really quick dropping her off and Breanna went straight to the toys, with no issues. I was going fast b/c my friend has a baby Ethan's age and I imagined both could be crying and that would be no fun.

Then I took Ethan to the nursing lounge b/c he was starving, well not really, just super tired and a little hungry. He zonked out and I was just rocking him a little bit and I got interrupted by the Relief society president. "Your daughter needs her diaper changed."

I thought, well that stinks b/c she doesn't wear a diaper!!!!!!!! So asked her to bring Breanna in and Breanna was soaked on her tights and shoes. "Sorry mommy," she said. Then I thought, oops, it was MY FAULT, I forgot to ask her if she needed to go before I dropped her off at nursery!
So, then I tried to figure out how to get her tights, undies, shoes off while nursing Ethan. Then, cleaned her up. Then I realized........I had no back up undies!!!!!

This was a short story and it turned long......I squished Breanna into a SIZE 2 diaper and sent her back to nursery with no shoes or socks (her dress thankfully was nice and dry).

I did all of this while nursing Ethan.........pretty impressive huh? And, on the way home from church Breanna asked for undies.....guess the diaper was a little small :)

2 comments:

The Stradling Family said...

hysterical. it's amazing how creative moms are!

Leahona said...

I am impressed! Great job mom!!