CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

200th post

Nothing fabulous to write about but, had a good day with the kids, the next 2 days are Rob's days off, so tonight is our "Friday" night, so that's pretty exciting :)

Actually, I do have fabulous news, Ethan slept through the night the past 2 nights!! I know I've already posted about him sleeping through the night, but that was once...and then back to waking up during the night again and then he'll randomly sleep through the night again like a week later. But 2 in a row, wahoo!!! Maybe we're creating a trend....??? That would be great!

He's also crawling. I'll upload a video soon, but he's doing so well and really has barely even been cranky (he's pushing through his 2nd tooth) b/c he's been so happy that he can move from toy to toy all by himself. I got out the baby gate today, I love right now he's so slow at crawling, but I know that'll will be gone in days and he will be speeding around getting into everything. But, yeah for crawling!

Lately when Breanna is upset with something we say she says, "you're making me in trouble" and does a very big pouty face. I tried to explain to her today that she's not in trouble, just can't do what she's asking for (watch dvds all day long, or some other insane request like treats for breakfast). She didn't really get it, or care :)

She also told me today that she slept for 3 minutes last night! Wow, I'm so glad this isn't true. We went shopping today and she looked at some clothes, like I was doing, and said, "It's 49 mom." Very cute. She wanted to buy everything in the store and kept telling me the prices.



Oh yeah, I cut my hair so this is the a picture of me before I cut it, I think I'll try to have Rob take a pic of it now. I also got Breanna's hair cut, and it's super cute :)

2 comments:

Matti said...

Yes, I wanna see your cute new do! ;-) It's so cute the little things these kids come up with to say. Eden usually says, "I'm not very happy with you right now." Whenever I tell her she can't have candy for breakfast.

KaraLynne and Andy said...

i love insane requests - then i can laugh out loud back. Your hair looks cute not - how could you improve on it?