CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

He's got a tooth!!

We're on round 2 of colds for the kids. Ethan has NOT been a happy camper today with a cough that makes him kinda throw up b/c it's so hard of a cough....he also has a runny nose and a tiny fever......and to top it all off, his 1st tooth!!!

Yeah, Ethan! It made me a much nicer mother this evening after a LONG fussy day, when I discovered the pointy tooth just breaking through his gums :( So, he got held a whole lot b/c he's got that pain on top of the whole yucky cold.

Well.....it's been a nice two days short of 7 months with a happy, content baby boy. Please help me, I don't want it to change, but I think with the beginning of teething, life is about to get a lot more challenging. (If he's anything like Breanna was as a teether.)

Please Ethan, surprise me and stay the little angel that you are!!!!

1 comments:

Trina Barry said...

It' fun that we have little guys so close in age! My daughter is 6 months and has yet to get a tooth! She love to gnaw on my knuckles(clean ones)! Good luck w/ the whole teething thing, it's hard when they're cranky. You're an awesome mom!