CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

3 year stats

For my records....at 3 years old Breanna is:

Height: 37.5 inches - 75th percentile
Weight: 31.9 pounds - 50th percentile

Failed the hearing and shapes test (b/c she wouldn't talk to the nurse :) But I have no concerns so they didn't pressure her for more testing.

*Loves Jumping all over the furniture, on people, all over
*Dr. said she must be quite "active" with all the bruises she has on her legs (mostly from all her jumping)
*Got 4 shots...yikes...but did very well recovering. Stickers, calling Grammy and a treat works wonders.
*Got to wear a hospital gown during the appointment...."so she wouldn't turn purple" (that's what she says when she's getting cold).
*Laid in my arms like a baby for the majority of the appointment, spoke about 2 words to anyone and acted like a dog most of the time.

2 comments:

Ashley C said...

I love that she acts like a dog. That's hilarious. I'm sure its not so hilarious to you. :) Paige acts like a baby now. She crawls around and wont talk (except to say "I'm a baby!") and wants to be picked up. Its not so cute anymore.

Michelle & Todd said...

I agree with Ashley...I think all of that is hilarious. I seriously could see it all in my head. I love that she failed the tests because she wouldn't talk to the nurse. That makes me crack up. Oh Breanna...I mean doggie. What will we do with her.