CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beautiful weather






We have been enjoying the gorgeous weather we've been having here in Olympia lately. We have had tons of sunshine and many play days outside....walks, playing at the park, etc.

I'm tired. I feel like I ran 4 miles....the amount of energy I had to use to keep my children somewhat well-behaved today at church was insane. And.......they were good, I can't imagine the feeling after a rough day at church with them. Now that Ethan's crawling church has just started to get hard. Fun times. Well, that plus the fact that Breanna transforms into a "dog" 90% of the time :)

1 comments:

Ashley C said...

That's great that the weather has been so nice. Its been nice here too. It doesn't feel like winter- I love it!
Church is definitely exhausting with kids. Paige has thrown a tantrum the last 2 weeks. I am nervous for the new baby.