CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

She sleeps!!!!!!!!!!


OH my WORD! Breanna is asleep right now! This chica has not taken a nap since DECEMBER! I put her down every day and she just plays, reads books, listens to music, never sleep. We've changed it to a "rest" b/c she will not sleep. I tried keeping her in there much longer, when she stopped napping in September. But, I decided a break is all I and she really needed, so rest time became what she had!

But, today, I listened on the monitor b/c she had been in her room for over an hour and I thought, hmmm what is she doing down there. Her music was blasting and the CD was skipping, so I thought, well might as well go tell she can be done with her rest. To my wonderful surprise, she's asleep! WOW!

Now if only Ethan were asleep too.......... :) But, he's just playing with toys by me right now, so he's pretty easy!

After she wakes up, we will be playing outside for the rest of the day b/c it is sunny and 60 degrees! WAHOO!

0 comments: