CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ethan the Explorer



A few weeks ago when it was sunny outside I put this hat on Ethan to make sure he didn't get burned (we were outside for a few hours and rarely see the sun here :)

Thought it was super cute. Wish I would have gotten some pics of him crawling around all over the place in that hat, it was adorable, but you get the drift....

Breanna was "hot" so had to have her shirt off like the little boys in the neighborhood (and socks and shoes). Mind you, it was 60 degrees.....heat wave.....and they proceeded to get out the slide and baby pool, fill it with hose water (FREEZING COLD) and slide into the pool. She had a blast. Am I crazy mom for letting her do it? Well, either way, she had a blast and I can't believe she actually wanted to do it, but we'll get what we can take here!

3 comments:

m@R(! said...

fun!! It makes me soo excited for summer. oh and i LOVE your haircut. if i was brave i would want mine cute just like yours.

Dad n Mom said...

Love the hat on Ethan! Sooo Cute! Looks like he's ready to go sailing or something. Great pics, thanks for keeping them up, the kids are growing so fast. Breanna looks like she wasn't sure about that easter bunny, LOL!!

deannesnoy said...

Oh, Ethan is so cute!!!! So is Breanna...thinking she's "hot"! I saw the 222 post...OH MY GOSH, I still freak out about the 2's too! he he he, I used a bunch of 2's in the sentence...lol...give the kiddos kisses from Auntie Dede! Love D