CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Parents are visiting !!!!!!!!!

My parents are here and it's been so fun! Here are some pics of today. We went to Tolmie State Park, went hiking and then went to the beach.

It was so much fun. We went hiking yesterday and Breanna loved it and wanted to go on 3 more hikes, so that's why we went today again too. It's been 2 days of some sun so that it was perfect for hiking.

The beach was better then I expected. We went on a trail to a beach that had soft sand and it warmed up right before we got there and so the sand was warm too. We looked for seashells, threw rocks in the water, took a "siesta" and had "mysteries" to solve with Breanna's "clues".

Here's a funny.......as we were hiking my mom said to Breanna, "no way jose!!". Breanna turned around with daggers in her eyes and said,

"I AM NOT JOSE, I AM BREANNA". She then ran down the trail a ways, then sat down and pouted. It was quite hilarious.
















1 comments:

Ashley C said...

How fun! I'm glad it was pretty good weather for you. You're lucky you have your parents visiting. I'm pretty lonely. It hasn't been too bad though. Not as hard as I thought it would be. Nate said Rob has lost weight and he is in awesome shape. Good for him! Nate said he is going to follow Rob's plan and lose some weight. :)