CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sports Sprouts

I signed Breanna up for a rec class that started last week and she loved it. They learn a new sport every week. Last week it was soccer and it was lots of fun.

We'll see how tonight goes b/c last week my mom was here and she sat on the side and played with Ethan and completely took care of him. (And took all these pictures)

I guess I didn't realize how much "parent participation" would be needed, so, it might be tricky tonight. I have my front pack so I'm going to strap Ethan in and hope he has fun (he usually loves the front pack but lately wants to be down crawling).

Tonight is t-ball, wahoo!





4 comments:

m@R(! said...

that is soo neat! i wish our rec center had something like that. i bet she loves it.

Ashley C said...

That sounds so fun! I should find something like that for Paige.

Jonathon Parker said...

Haha! SO cute! You are such a great mom.

Michal Thompson said...

I am glad you left a comment so I could catch up with your life! Your kids are adorable. We signed Dylan up for baseball- some thing, way more parent particiapation than I thought, there is no way I can do that alone!