CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Breanna Interview




I copied this idea from my friend Ashley.  I thought it was very cute and a great way to capture the thoughts my 4 year old has at the moment, b/c soon enough she'll be so much older!! Pretty fun.


What is your favorite book: My Diego book


What is your favorite animal and why? I like cheetahs b/c they can run really fast.


What is your favorite thing to eat? Waffle and cream and noodles and Parmesan cheese (separate of course!)


What is your favorite movie: Tangled


What is your favorite season and why? Fall - b/c you can jump in the leaves....and winter b/c of snow and you can make lots of things.


If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Outer space b/c you can see planets.


Tell me a favorite birthday memory: Uh, to have presents and to have cake.


Where would you like to go on vacation? Africa


What is your favorite thing about summer? Going to the splash park or to a pool.


What is your favorite sport? Basketball b/c you can throw your ball.


What is your pet peeve / something that bothers you? Bees.


What do you like best about your home? Stuffed animals.


What makes you sad? When people laugh at me.


Tell me a joke: Knock, knock.  Who's there? Banana.  Banana who? Snowflakes you'll never see me again!!! (Tons of laughing from her :)

Who is your best friend? Ethan and Mikey


What is your favorite color? Blue and pink and all the colors.


What did you do that was good today? Vacuumed.


What is your favorite hobby? Playing at the park and eating donuts.


What is your favorite song? Book of Mormon Stories.


What is your favorite thing about church: Singing songs.


What is something good about you? Cleaning up.




2 comments:

jess bahr said...

this is a cute idea. as soon as paisley can talk i am copying it :) i always wonder what goes on in that little head of hers! and what a cute little bumble bee Breanna is.

m@R(! said...

I love the interview idea. I may be coping it from you. :) the costume is adorable.