CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

The count down is on!

41 days til my due date :)  Wahoo!

3rd Trimester:
-Going pretty well
-Getting pretty big
-Can only eat small meals and feel really full
-Strained or pulled a muscle in the top of my stomach....making it painful to do anything like lifting groceries, twisting, picking up kids....etc.
-Last week my Dr. scheduled the rest of my Dr. appointments! That makes it feel really close.
-Sitting is painful for my back.
-The best position is laying down, but if I sit, then stand, then lay, and repeat throughout the day I feel good!  Any one position makes me really uncomfortable.
-Baby is moving a lot.
-Dr. said baby is already head down.
-When he moves my entire stomach moves now.....he is getting quite big in there and it's getting quite squished I'm sure!

Exercise:
-Pretty bad lately, can't do much b/c of the muscle on top of my stomach.  Even walking hurts.  I try to walk for 10 minutes at a time on the treadmill b/c then I don't hurt too much.
-Feeling lazy, wanting to do more exercise, I can work out my legs, but even doing my arms uses some of my stomach muscles, so I have to not do them or do a tiny bit.
-When I am lazy and relax my stomach feels better, but the rest of me is anxious for exercise.
-Dr. said the muscle will not heal til after I have the baby, with all the stretching there's no way it can relax to heal yet.

Food:
-Loving ALL food
-Craving all sorts of sweets...yikes!
-Love drinking a glass of milk (don't enjoy this too much when I'm not preggo).

Feeling pretty ready to have this baby.  Not looking forward to labor and recovery.  Excited to hold this new one in my arms.  Whenever I feel over it, I think it's so much easier to take care of the baby in your belly then outside your belly!



I will try to add more positives, today this is how I'm feeling though!

2 comments:

Ashley C said...

Thanks for the update. It's fun to read how things are going for you. You're so close! That's exciting! The 3rd trimester is so uncomfortable. I'm not too excited for that.

Matti said...

woo hoo!!!! Wish I was as close to being done as you....kind of. ;-)