CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Target Clearance!!!

I am very excited. I went to Target last night and went through the Halloween clearance section....
Actually I went to 2 Targets and 1 Walmart, but only got anything from Target.  This is what I got:

3 costumes.....
 2 t-shirts, 1 baby outfit, long-sleeve onesie, bib:
 Repeat:
 One cloth tablecloth, one vinyl tablecloth, cupcake liners:
 One wand, funny glasses and girls tights for dress-up:
 One Halloween wreath!

Okay so retail on all of this would have been.............$136.80

I got it for..........drum roll please................$16.37

4 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

incredibly awesome

Matti said...

whoa.

Rick and Corina Douglas said...

So Proud of you!!! That's awesome!!! WAY TO GO!!! Wish my target have that good of stuff left over!

natalie said...

nice! that's so fun.