CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

14 months

Luke is being fun for the majority of his life right now.  He is a good eater, walks like crazy, has started climbing on everything, and plays semi-well with his siblings.

He is a mama and daddy's boy....does not want to be left alone.  Wants to be held or lay on our laps, ALOT.

Sucks his thumb, loves his blankie.

Loves being outside.  Will sit down when I show him his shoes and put up a foot.

Tries to jump, gets 1 cm off the ground, sometimes.

Says, bab, when I ask if he wants his bottle.
Says, dada
Says, bu, when I say bum (for changing his diaper)
Will give you a high five if you ask.
Will give kisses if you ask.

Horrible sleeper at night.  Have sleep trained for months and he still will cry for 2-3 hours per night if not fed during the night.  I have given up and feed him now once per night.  I got to exhausted from the lack of sleep (rob too) so apparently he won, which is so frustrating.  I hate night time b/c of him.  I have never had a child this horrible for this long.  (Any suggestions highly appreciated, but if you don't believe in cry it out, that's ok, but please don't make me feel bad for doing it.  He's almost 15 months old and I haven't had a good night's sleep due to his sleep issues).

Loves his sister Breanna SOOOOO much.  Will eat food he won't eat from me, from her.  Will hold her hand and walk around the house.  Loves her attention. She's calm and kind to him.

Scared mostly of Ethan.  I would be too, Ethan pretends to punch and karate kick him (doesn't actually touch him) but always is in Luke's face.  Wants to touch him too much and be up in his face.  Luke either cracks up at Ethan when he thinks what he is doing is funny, or cries when he gets near him :)

1 comments:

Ashley C said...

I am so sorry about the sleep issues! That's so frustrating. We have done the cry-it-out method with 2 of our girls and it worked really well. I'm sorry it hasn't worked well for Luke. He's such a cute little guy. I hope nights get better for you guys soon.