CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Broncos Game

In January Rob, my Dad and I had the opportunity to go to the final Broncos playoff game.  My mom and dad were going and I bought the ticket for Rob to go for his birthday....but my mom got sick, so I got to go with!

It was single digits outside and freezing!  We dressed as warm as possible to endure the cold.  This was Rob and my first Bronco's game.  It was amazing (except for an awful ending with the loss).  The only sour point is all the tickets were single tickets.....we were spread all over the stadium!  So we went to the game together and then sat with strangers the whole time! 

My strangers were nice.  There was a dad and son next to me who were cool and a kinda creeper guy on the other side, but all were pleasant and I enjoyed myself.

We got a cool orange towel to twirl in the air but it hurt to move and take my hands out of my pockets (even with gloves), so I kept mine in my bag.  During half time I walked up and down a ramp to try and warm up.






The crowd was so loud and amazing.  It was an experience of a lifetime.  There were over 76,000 fans in the packed freezing stadium.  Until next year.........

0 comments: