CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 15, 2013

Today

Today was a beautiful day.  70 degrees and sunny outside.  I had to help Rob with the tortilla route b/c his Friday helper quit last week.  (Not cool).  Luckily it went quickly and I knew Rob loved me when I got to my 3rd store that he had delivered tortillas to and I still saw his truck there.  I went in and found him putting tortillas on the shelf (my job for the day).  He stayed and we both did it together.  I know that doesn't sound like much, but that's not his job when he has lots of deliveries.  He also did 2 extra stores for me.  It was a very nice gesture :)

Poor Ethan had a rough day.  He had a fever, threw up and laid on the couch and his bed from 10am til bedtime at 7pm :(  I hope he feels better tomorrow.  He seemed so little all scrunched up and sick today. :( 

That's all for now.  Going to bed since Luke kept us up from 1am to 3:30am last night (Rob had to get up at 4 and me at 5:30, so we're TIRED).

Goodnight.

0 comments: