CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Keep Blogging

Since I had fallen off the bandwagon and was barely blogging I decided I really needed to try to just post one thing a day (we'll see how long that lasts).

There is so much that goes on in our lives and I don't journal....so this is me trying to journal for our family.

Today is Rob's b-day! I took the kids to Albertsons to buy a cake mix and frosting....Ethan went dressed as Ironman and Breanna took that as her opportunity to dress up as a parrot (her halloween costume for this last year).

She had the full beak on and was "flying" with her wings through the grocery store and pecking at Luke's head (he loved it - thought it was hilarious).

Some days I wish away the day b/c they are exhausting and life is mundane.  This little moment was so precious to me.  My kids running through the grocery store with not a care in the world except, "Mom, wait for me to get my wings on," (said Breanna).

No embarrassment, no worrying about what others thought, no cares except to fly through the store and be the costume they were dressed in. (this is an old pic, but shows what she looked like today).

I love them.

0 comments: