CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Breanna went skiing





Thanks for all the nice comments, it's nice to know the support that I have :) Now onto something more fun....
My dad took Breanna skiing for the first time.

She loved:
*Her rented skis and boots
*Riding the gondola
*Saying "weeeeeeee" when Grampy would ski with her in front of him (doing all the work)
*Showing us the mountain
*Riding the bus

She loathed:
*Wearing her gloves
*Wearing her goggles
*Listening to her Grampy
*Hands and face freezing b/c it was a snowstorm and she wouldn't wear her gloves
*Walking down the stairs with boots on (Scary for her)
*Any time Grampy would let go of her and try to have her actually ski

Long story short........Grampy did lots of carrying, pulling, pushing, working, sweating to take this little one skiing.

At the end she told him, "I'm never going skiing again."

A few hours later (when she was warm and rested) we asked her, jokingly, if she wanted to go skiing right now with Grampy again. "Yes!" she said....so it must not have been too bad!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! It's not awkward! I live in Broomfield which is like 40 minutes from Aurora but I would love new friends. :) My daughter would too. She definitely misses all of her old friends and we don't get out that much here so far so she doesn't have that many. (totally my fault... but it has been so cold!) Now that it's warming up its nice to get out and meet up with people.

Michal Thompson said...

wow, I haven't dared take my kids skiing yet. I might consider it if I could go with just one alone. way to go breanna