CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The House

Everything is going well with the house....we're still scheduled for an April 20th close date. We have had a couple stressful days this week negotiating terms after the home inspection was completed. At one point we were ready to walk away, but were able to get everything resolved! Now all we're doing is sending lots of paperwork for the loan and also hoping the appraisal goes well! Lots of praying too! This is how well behaved the kids were during the inspection: (less then perfect, lots of flailing around and fussing - after playing for an hour of it).


My soon to be backyard!!!!!! Fully fenced so the munchkins can run wild!



Two pics of the front of the house! We want to put shutters around the windows and eventually a new color paint job to spruce it up outside.....lots of projects on the inside we'll be doing, but first we just need to close!

8 comments:

Michelle & Todd said...

I'm so in love with your backyard. I want it. I'm glad everything is working out.

The Price Family said...

I am so excited for you guys to have your won house!!!

Ashley C said...

So exciting! It looks nice! Good luck with everything.

P Kirkwood said...

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well!

m@R(! said...

EXCITING!!!! I bet you can hardly wait. I hope it all goes well.

Matti said...

How fun! I'm excited for you, I hope it all runs through smoothly. And Jonathon is standing over my shoulder requesting Rob's number. ;-)

KaraLynne and Andy said...

yeah! congrats that is so exciting! and your own back yard is the best thing in the world for a mom's sanity

Rick and Corina Douglas said...

Ahh so cute!! Cant wait to see it in person! So excited for you guys to have a permanent residence!