CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's been a WHOLE year!



































Happy Birthday Ethan. I'm so grateful that you're in our family. You are the easy going, happy, wonderful addition that I am so amazed that we were blessed with. I can't believe how fast a year has gone by with you.

Right now you can:
-Clap
-Wave hello and goodbye
-Trying to sign more
-Say mama, dada, uh-oh
-Crawling super fast
-Get into everything! Toilets, toilet paper and anything messy is your favorite
-Have 9 teeth
-Eat EVERYTHING! Yell until you are able to taste whatever we are eating even if you have just been fed your meal.
-Cruise along furniture
-Have started standing when you don't realize it for over 30 seconds without falling
-Have started to climb (AAAHHH)....the other day out of your high chair
-Can go backwards down slides, stairs, curbs, bed, etc...
-Have decided screaming really loud is a great way to get what you need
-Love "walking" by pushing the stroller, walker, bike, etc.

4 comments:

Matti said...

I can NOT believe that! Happy Birthday Ethan!!! We love you...and one day it will be awesome to meet you!

m@R(! said...

one already!! Happy birthday...he is cute and so little still.

P Kirkwood said...

I can't believe I missed his birthday. Happy (late) Birthday, Ethan! I can't believe it's been a whole year!

Rick and Corina Douglas said...

Ahhhh So sad how fast they grow up!! You have done a great job keeping up with the pictures and his stats!! Good job mommy!!
I know that time is going to fly once our son comes and it sad to think about! Cant they just stay little for a bit longer!?? I cant believe he is 1!!! He will be the closest in age to our little one, hope they can be close little buddies! : )