CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Light the Night


My dad has fought lymphoma for 3 years. A year ago he completed a bone marrow transplant and is now cancer free. In honor and in celebration of my Dad surviving and getting through the cancer battle and the 1 year mark of surviving the transplant we are participating in the "Light the Night Walk" in Denver. Our team name is "Snoy Survivors" (My maiden name is Snoy). We will be walking on Sept. 30th.

I'm raising money for a very important cause, through The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk: finding better treatments and cures for blood cancers so patients can live better, longer lives. I'm asking you to help by making a tax-deductible contribution! Please use the link in this email to donate online quickly & securely. You will receive an email confirmation of your donation as soon as it is made. I thank you in advance for your support which will make a difference in the lives of thousands of patients battling blood cancers.

I realize that it is difficult to donate with the tough economic times. If you are able to contribute you will be helping a very important cause! Any donation would be VERY appreciated, $1, $5, $10, anything counts!

I really appreciate your generosity!!

http://pages.lightthenight.org/rm/DenverL10/BDouglas


Thank you,

Brooke Douglas

0 comments: