CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Aloha Oe

I am sitting here crying because I just read news that my dear friend Megan passed away. I know that there is an eternal plan for us and for our famlies. I know that her husband Ryan and daughter Rylee will be together again for eternity. It still hurts though. I'm so sad for Ryan and for Rylee that they will not have her earthly presence for the time being. She will be with them again. I am very thankful to know that there is a plan of salvation for us. My heart is aching though.

5 comments:

Ashley C said...

I feel so awful about this. Her poor husband and daughter. I didn't know Megan very well, but I remember that she was also smiling and looked like such a sweet, positive person. My heart just breaks for her family. She passed away so quickly, it's just such a shock.

Jessica said...

that's so terrible. i'm so sorry.

P Kirkwood said...

I'm so sorry, Brooke. It does make you realize how blessed we are to have each day and the Gospels' truths in our lives.

Shanae said...

I know, it is so sad, I just keep crying. I don't know if you heard, but Erin Low is putting together a book for Ryan of any thoughts, pictures or memories we have of Megan. It makes me so sad to think little Rylee will never know her mother:( SHE WAS SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON!!!!!

KaraLynne and Andy said...

Ohh No! I heard about this family through your blog a few weeks ago - that is so sad. Thank goodness for the knowledge of the plan of salvation but even still I cant even imagine the agony that Ryan must be feeling. It would be very hard I am sure.