CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sparkling


Breanna was helping me bathe Ethan the other night and she said to me...
"Mom I need to clean this tub so that it's sparkling clean. It's very important for Grampy to have it clean. Mom, he will be so proud of me"
Then she started to pour water carefully down the sides of the tub for a good 10 minutes while she "cleaned" the tub. (I was sitting there on the ground cleaning up the mess that she made as water would accidentally spill out of the tub - but she was trying so hard to clean, I didn't say a word about the mess).
It was really cute b/c the house needs to be kept clean b/c of Grampy and germs need to be clean, so she took it upon herself to figure out this was important too!

0 comments: