CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Try Really Hard

A little while ago Breanna told me.......

"If you try really hard mom you might be able to lose your baby tooth and grow a big girl tooth."
(If you haven't noticed one tooth of mine is very little, my mom actually didn't get that tooth and they moved her teeth to close the gap, so I was lucky to even get a tooth. Click on the picture and you'll be able to find my baby tooth. It's never really bothered me that much, I mean I notice it, but no big deal.....

Apparently Breanna has noticed it and thought she'd give me a pep talk/advice :)

2 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

i never noticed, that is a great picture of you!

natalie said...

lol. I was about to post the same thing as Michal above. Totally off topic, but you are so pretty! :)