CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

















We are lucky enough to have 2 Thanksgivings this year! We celebrated on Sunday the 21st with my family. Michelle was in town so we got to have her and Paxton as part of the festivities! Thank goodness b/c Michelle did TONS of baking, so I guess I would have had to step up without her here :)

Today we're going to Rob's parents house and ALL his brothers and their wives and kids should be there! It will be quite the gathering but should be lots of fun.

We played pin the tail on the turkey at our Thanksgiving and are bringing it down for today, they kids should have fun!

Great food, Great fun with Family! I love the Holidays.

The kids had a blast playing on Grampy. Notice his ear muffs......that is how he survives the constant noise with the grandkids here (especially Ethan).



1 comments:

Lacy Rane said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Brooke, your kids are so adorable . . . I love that picture of them wearing feather headbands and huge smiles. So cute! I also can't believe how long Brianna's hair is . . . love it!